SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties: Additional Services
SERVPRO Professionals do more than people think. SERVPRO Franchise is dedicated to restoring both the property and the lives of the customers being helped. Our goal here at SERVPRO is to make it "Like it never even happened."
- Board-ups: SERVPRO may need to board up your home using sturdy, durable materials designed to keep out whether intrusion and intrusion by outsiders.
- Inventory: SERVPRO Professionals take inventory of everything in every room categorized them as salvageable, non-salvageable, and questionable allowing for easier contents settlement.
- Move-Outs: If your content stays in the damaged house for to long it may need to be relocated and a move out may be requested by contractor.
- Electronic Cleaning: Smoke residues can contain acids that corrode metal surfaces when m moisture is also present. If the residues are not removed, corrosion can eat away at the metal casing and can cause electronic failure in the device. SERVPRO can clean the outside casing of the electronic device correctly and refer you to a qualified electronics vendor.
- Art Work: Artwork ranges from inexpensive framed pictures to extremely valuable fine art. Restoration of expensive and valued art requires the use of a trained art restorer, while less expensive art may not warrant these costly specialized services.
Everything in your home that was in the affected area will be taken care of will be photographed and written down. SERVPRO Professionals will get your content taken care of and make your home safe again.
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 (360) 533-8667
Calling SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties
When you notice water damage, immediate action is significant when it comes to protecting your home and your personal items. It only takes a couple hours and the water damage, or the fire damage can ruin everything that it touches.
We are trained here to know what exactly you are looking for and to know exactly what needs to be done and the process that it takes to complete the task and make your house look "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties are highly trained in property damage Restoration. When calling SERVPRO it will be a quick process before we get people over there helping you.
SERVPRO Representative Questions
- Name & Contact information
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 (360) 533-8667
When all goes wrong and you don't have a clue on what to do next. Call SERVPRO our team of professionals are here to help in any way possible. There is little that we can't do, you name it and we will see to it that you get the help that you need. A lot of people don't really know about what exactly it is that we do. Well for those of you who don't know and those of you who think you know what it is that we do, here are just a few things that SERVPRO Professionals do that helps make SERVPRO your first choice.
The Better Choice Because...
- Lower Recovery Costs, The SERVPRO System helps save your money
- Restored content will be cleaned and deodorized to preloss condition when possible.
- Ever item is Written down
- Metal is Polished
- Flooring mopped and cleaned. Stripped, sealed, and refinishing and will be done if it is authorized by both you and the adjuster.
- Cleaning/ Painting
- Clothing if affected we will recommend a dry-cleaner or professional laundry cleaner, and help inform them that there was smoke damage.
- Deduct work
Those are just a few things the SERVPRO Franchise Professionals do. You name it and we will get it done or point you into the right direction.
One Hour - At SERVPRO within one hour form the notice of the loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact you to arrange service. So, you'll know help is on the way.
Four Hours- Within four hours of notification of loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damages and saving money is responding quickly to your damage. Call right away. While the SERVPRO Franchise Professional will explain the process step by step so you can anticipate the outcome.
Eight Hours- Within eight hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally you adjuster or property manager.
We have had a lot of rain and it doesn’t look like it is going to slow down any time so. Rivers, lakes and bodies of water, are getting high and can potentially cause flooding. If flooding occurs and the water flows into your home, do not panic, try your best to stay calm. SERVPRO specializes in Flood Damage. As soon as we get your call we will have people at your home to begin drying it out. To help get your home looking "Like it never even happened."
- Water proof your basements, doors and windows.
- Try to have a backup water supply
- In case of severe flooding try to have extra food and liquids
After Math’s of Flooding
- Turn off Electricity
- Avoid anything that has been soaked by the flood
- Call SERVPRO
- Contact Insurance
As the weather gets colder and ice begins to form be weary of your pipes. If they freeze it may cause damage to your house when you try to use your water.
- Make sure hose is drained and stored indoors
- Close outdoor water valves.
- Add Installation to attic/crawl space
- Keep faucet open
- Apply heat to the section by rapping heating pad around pipe
- Keep Heat applied until full water press is restored
- Check all faucets
Try to follow these precautions they will help out. If you are worried about it or you just don't feel comfortable with trying to fix your pipes by yourself we can help. If your pipes burst don't go crazy we will be there to help as soon as you call.
Hazardous Proper Disposal
Bio-hazardous waste is more common than you think. Sometimes you dispose of these items yourself improperly, not knowing that it is illegal and unsafe to do so. Bio-hazards are when something is a risk to the human health or environment. Some examples of bio-hazards are:
- Animal waste
- Human bodily fluids
- Pathological waste
- Sharps waste
- Human blood and blood products
Without the proper clean-up of this waste, many things can happen. For example:
- These items can be infectious, if not disposed of properly could cause negative health effects. The severity of the situation would be based on the items that were incorrectly disposed.
- If sharps waste is not disposed of properly, the risk of someone being poked by these needles is high. This could result in diseases being transmitted.
- Hazardous materials could pollute water if sent to landfills.
- Materials can damage pipes and storage drains if improperly disposed down sinks or toilets.
Luckily, hazardous waste clean-up is one of the many services that SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties offers. If you need any assistance, call us today 360-533-8667.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Whether you need cleaning for a commercial office or require industrial cleaning services, your local SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties can help. You don’t have time to worry about the common wear and tear that gradually soils your office or warehouse. When grime, odor, and moisture challenges go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, call in your local SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties. Whether it’s removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can rely on SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties to make your works place or warehouse look its very best.
Your local SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties will get the job done right and get it done quickly with more than 100 exclusive cleaning products.
Why SERVPRO in a storm?
Flooding and water damage can refer to a large range of loss types resulting from water intrusion from the ground flooding or the roof of a building from trees or winds. This kind of damage is devastating and much of your property, business, or home can be damaged. Regardless of the extent of damage, speed, or duration of its occurrence the storm can result in ownership and possession loss. The longer you wait to call us to come to the rescue, you could be allowing more issues into the problem such as mold.
Storms, heavy rains, mudslides, and severe climate can leave massive losses to a community. This is why proper damage restoration should be a must. SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties is here for you 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. We are highly skilled and trained to make it "Like it never even happened."
Lets us help with water damage before microbial growth occurs!
SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties can help before microbial growth occurs.
With our 24-hr emergency service, we're prepared to reduce water damage. SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties has highly trained water restoration technicians who will mitigate your commercial business. We take pride in being part of our amazing community. Saving commercial businesses one day at a time.
No commercial project is too big, because we have access to the resources of a nationwide network of 1,700 Franchises.
Commercial restoration services:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation
- Commercial Storm Damage Cleanup
- Disaster Recovery Team
We respond quickly to your needs. SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties has great relationships with commercial and residential property managers, higher and lower educational buildings, city buildings, insurance agents, and multiple insurance adjusters.
Have Water or Flood damage? Call us today (360)533-8667
We're available 24hrs.
How to avoid fire damage in your home?
Having a fire in your home or business can happen fast and unexpected. There is something little or no warning, so knowing how to help avoid it is a very smart idea.
Test your smoke alarms.
Properly maintain your smoke alarms by testing the batteries once a month. If they’re not working, replace them immediately.
Inspect heating sources.
Regardless of what kind of primary heating you have in your home, an annual inspection will reduce your risk of fire.
Keep the stove and oven clear.
Don’t leave anything flammable near the stove or oven. Make sure curtains don’t hang over the stove, and never rest towels or a cookbook on the stove.
Stay in the kitchen.
Don't leave a hot cooking surface unattended. Whether it’s a pot on the stove or an electric griddle, you need to be close by. If you have to leave the room, take the pot off the stove or turn off the griddle first.
Check the dryer.
If you have a gas-powered dryer, have it inspected once a year to make sure all connections are secure. No matter what type of dryer you have, always clean out the lint trap after a load is finished. Regularly check behind and around the dryer for pockets of lint or items of laundry that have fallen under or behind.
Regularly check the condition of cords and watch out for frayed wires: repair or replace cords with frayed wires immediately. Electrical cords can produce heat, so don’t trap them under a rug or between furniture and the wall.
Be careful with candles.
Never leave candles unattended and always keep them away from flammable items like blankets and curtains. Place candles in secure, tip-proof holders and extinguish them before leaving or going to sleep.
Use the fireplace responsibly.
To keep errant sparks from escaping, install a durable metal fire screen in front of your fireplace. Don’t leave a fire unattended, and give ashes ample time to cool down before disposing of them. Always place fireplace ash in a dedicated metal container that isn’t used for any other household refuse.
Keep fire extinguishers handy.
Stock key areas of your home with fire extinguishers. At the very least, keep one in the kitchen and others near high-risk areas like a fireplace. Regularly review the instructions and make sure all members of the home know how to properly use the extinguisher.
If you have a fire, water, mold, or asbestos disaster, give SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties a call today at (360)533-8667